Dispute Letters to Credit Agencies in 3 Simple Steps
- Download the templates.
- Use the highlighted guides to replace the highlighted areas with your specific information.
- Mail to the Credit Agencies. The letters are already addressed to the Credit Agencies.
What am I getting? Click Here to See Dispute Letter Example
- 3 Dispute Letter Templates addressed to each of the credit reporting agencies; Experian, Equifax and TransUnion.
- Each Dispute Letter References the Fair Credit Reporting Act.
- Credit Agencies must respond and act within the time-period specified in the letter by law. Sometimes they just remove the disputed item if they cannot comply in time.
- Professionally written to get results.
- Use these templates over and over.
Did you know that it is more effective to send your credit dispute letter by mail than it is to enter your disputes online? Time for the agencies to comply is on your side if you mail the letter in and the reporting agencies have to mail it back.
DID YOU KNOW THAT YOU ARE ENTITLED BY LAW TO RECEIVE 1 FREE CREDIT REPORT PER YEAR FROM EACH OF THE CREDIT REPORTING AGENCIES?
Use this link to get your Free Annual Credit Report from each of the 3 Credit Reporting Agencies:
We highly recommend http://www.creditkarma.com where you can check your credit scores for free.
They update your score once per month. They do offer other valuable services and operate as an ethical company.